We aim to make our school a pleasant and friendly place to be so that children can be happy at school, enjoy learning and reach their full potential.
We will provide a stimulating learning environment and a variety of exciting opportunities and experiences within a broad and balanced curriculum.
We aim to give children the best possible start to their education by developing their curiosity, imagination and desire to learn.
Irrespective of their race, gender or culture, every child is valued as an individual.
We are very proud of our strong links within the local community. We have excellent support with a variety of services.
We aim to: -
- Provide a welcoming, happy and caring environment for our pupils.
- To help children build up an attitude of care and consideration for others.
- Enable all pupils to feel successful at school.
- Promote a learning environment, which fosters self esteem, self confidence and independence.
- Provide opportunities for a wide variety of experiences in music, drama, art, swimming, and in the community.
- To have a knowledge of Christianity and to have an understanding of other religions and faiths.
- Help pupils to become literate and numerate to the best of their ability and provide rich educational experiences and opportunities for learning across all areas of the curriculum in order for each child to fulfil their potential.
- Involve parents in school life so we can improve the quality of experiences offered to pupils.
- Provide appropriate scope and effective balance in the curriculum, to form good relationships with one another and with staff, to develop self-discipline.
- Encourage links with the wider community.
- To explore the richness of the local environment.
- Provide all children with equal opportunities.