Here is your home learning for Monday 27 April
- PE with Joe Wicks on YouTube at 9am.
- Phonics - choose from set 1, 2 or 3 at the various times shown at the bottom of this page.
- Over the last week I have seen lots of butterflies so I thought this week we would focus our learning on ‘The Very Hungry Caterpillar’. Watch and listen to the story here https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=75NQK-Sm1YY Then can you write a sentence about the story in your book? Remember to....
- start the sentence with a capital letter
- segment the words carefully
- form your letters correctly
- use your tricky words (these are words you cannot word build e.g. the, I, to, go)
- end with a full stop
There is a lot to think about but you can do it :-)
- Next I would like you to draw or paint a picture of The Very Hungry Caterpillar or a butterfly. We would love to see these so please send a photo to email@example.com
- Finally, complete page 7 in your maths books about ordering numbers.