Good Morning, I hope you all had a nice weekend, here is your home learning for today.
- 9am PE with Joe Wicks.
- Read Write Inc phonics, times can be found at the bottom of the Home Learning page.
- This week we are going to learn about snails, watch the following TouTube clip about them https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pLCtVGB1mFw
- The pattern on a snail shell is a spiral shape, see if you can make a spiral, you could draw/paint, use playdough, shoelaces, a paper plate, see how creative you can be.
- The tricky sound in snail is ai, we also know another way of writing it ay, write a list of words for each of these sounds in your orange book.
- Today I'd like you to make some repeating patterns, use objects from around your house, you could use forks and spoons, pens and pencils, etc. Can you make a pattern with more than 2 different objects?
- Finally, have a dance, this is one of my favourites, I hope you enjoy it https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KhfkYzUwYFk