Greatwood Community Primary and Nursery School is a is a thriving and welcoming school. We offer an integrated support programme for all new staff and provide on-going professional development of the highest standard.
All posts in and around school are posted below. Please do keep coming back to check any latest vacancies.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. We expect all staff to share this commitment and to undergo appropriate checks, including enhanced DBS checks and a willingness to demonstrate commitment to the values and behaviours expected at Northern Star Academies Trust.
Midday Supervisory AssistantJob Type: 7.5 hours per week (1.5 hours per day) Monday to Friday term time only
Salary: Grade B point 2 £17,711 pa pro rata
We would like to appoint a confident, effective and highly motivated midday supervisor who will make a positive contribution to the team and our children.
The role involves:
- Supervising the playground area, playing fields, cloakrooms and classrooms etc during the lunchtime break, including setting up activities for the children.
- Assisting with the removal of food and equipment once pupils have eaten their lunch.
- Dealing with minor first aid incidents; following appropriate procedures for recording and reporting.
- Assisting in the implementation of appropriate behaviour management strategies as required
You will need to be:
- Kind, caring, patient and have a good sense of humour;
- Intuitive to the needs of children;
- Professional, responsible and resilient, and aware of the need to maintain confidentiality;
- Excellent communicators;
- Flexible in approach and willing to supervise both the playgrounds and dining hall areas.
9am, Monday 21st September 2020