Good morning and welcome to your Thursday learning jobs.
- As usual, start today with exercise of your choice. Joe Wicks, Yoga, a walk/run outside or some dancing? Links below if you need them.
- Yoga- https://youtu.be/wVhHPtrrSGE
- Dancing- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KhfkYzUwYFk
- Phonics with Ruth Miskin on Youtube next.
- Sit down for 10 minutes with an adult and listen to this brilliant story called 'Yucky Worms'. It's a story and an information text all in one! I learnt some things about worms that I didn't know before! When you have finished listening write one (or more!) sentence(s) about the story or something worm related that you learnt. You can do this in your orange book. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=MV3A864z9W0