Vision and Values
These key values were chosen by the Greatwood Children, their families, Governors and staff members.
OUR SCHOOL VISION:
- At Greatwood we promote a passion for life-long learning with a broad, engaging and enriched curriculum where creativity and individuality is celebrated.
- We create the conditions that allow children to learn. Create a climate for education grounded on human values, create connections and allow children to think creatively about the problems that they may encounter in life.
- Our focus is to ensure that all children have the belief and confidence to be the very best they can be. Our children are recognised as individuals and are challenged, motivated and inspired to try new things.
- We create the conditions that allow children to learn. Our children respect each other and share their journey throughout their time at Greatwood with everyone.
- We ensure that our children have a sense of belonging, acceptance and pride to be part of the Greatwood Family.